crossfit. it does a body good

if only my hubby had muscles like this...


oh. wait. he does. ;)

Look at those shoulders! Yowza! my handsome hubby has been doing the crossfit fitness program for the past year with some pretty stunning results, if i do say so myself!

cherilyn  – (10/14/2008 8:07 PM)  

ha ha. he let you take that pic of him? not bad!

jenilynd  – (10/27/2008 8:42 AM)  

O.K. so do I have the right blog? Is this my USPS buddy? I hope so...or I am writing on some strangers blog. See ya tonight!

Anonymous –   – (10/27/2008 6:50 PM)  

Brody,
I see that the steriods are doing the trick! How are you doing? Are you still working up in Holladay? Call me, we should go to lunch or something. I think the real question is will you be my friend.
Mrs Waldrum if brody doesn't get this tell him to call me at 801-808-2241.

Webb

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP