labels

sometimes i just get a kick out of myself.

these are the labels for the handouts for my lesson on sunday..

guess what it's on?
i'm quite pleased with them.


and guess what the handouts are....


NO.. of course i'm not giving everyone a pie...

but. maybe.
just maybe... one of these!


thaaaaats right.. pie on a stick..
it's AWESOME!!!

really.
they taste SO GOOD!

peach filling. homemade crust.
mmmm.....

nothing but pure deliciousness.
go here for more instructions.

**edited** i rolled my pie crust reeeeeally thin to even out the pastry/filling ratio. i brushed them with a beaten egg before baking to make them all brown and blistery like. then baked them longer (about 18-20 min)... also, to avoid getting the pie filling from running all over the place, i filled a mini muffin tin with the filling and then froze it. so when i put the top crust on it, it wasn't nearly as messy. just an fyi.

Sartori Fam  – (9/25/2010 8:43 PM)  

Love it! I need a piece of that pie!

Hannah Stayner  – (10/03/2010 8:44 AM)  

Tana, I cant believe after all this time I just finally realized you are a photographer too! Im sort of a blog stalker... So glad I found yours, cause its soooo entertaining. almost as entertaining as your hot spandex.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP