All Hallows Eve


i LOVE Halloween.. i know it's been 2 years since my last post. but eh.. absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? 


anyways.. this is my new Halloween display and i LOVE it! 


best of all, i got the majority of it at the dollar store!  saweeeeeeeet.


i got all the glass wear at Tai Pan and it was  all marked down. i dont think i paid full price for any of them. 


and here we have Mr. Bones playing a haunting melody.  sometimes, i even surprise myself with my genius..  feel free to applaud at any time.  


Celeste  – (10/05/2012 8:39 AM)  

TANA!!! (who ar doran & terri?) I missed you! I love your piano display, so fun! That skeleton cracks me up! Talk about a bony bum! Post again soon!

tanalicious  – (10/05/2012 8:55 AM)  

lol.. that was funny celeste. my parents. in china.. i set up their blog and it changed it on mine somehow.. nice.. should be fixed now. ;) same goes for you.. i've missed your posts.. (contest entries dont count!)

Cher  – (10/06/2012 7:49 PM)  

love it! very creative, as always

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP