miss priss

meet my brother. 
mr. manly. 
& my new bike. 
that i L.O.V.E. !!   

he helped me fix the tires and get it up and running,  but i made him take the maiden voyage!  doesnt he look so, oh.. whats the word,  
MAN-ish
on my yellow beach cruiser with a basket on the front? hehe.. 

i get a kick out of it if nobody else does. 



C bike1

C bike3

C bike2

i havent decided on a name for her yet, so miss priss will have to do for now. 
(im debating between Agnes and Beatrice)

Celeste  – (8/09/2009 11:51 AM)  

sooo cute! I am way jealous!

Jen  – (8/09/2009 1:46 PM)  

TANA!!! I.AM.JEALOUS! :) What an awesome bike!!!!

Cher  – (8/09/2009 9:32 PM)  

super cute bike. is it a photo prop too?

Tina  – (8/10/2009 9:03 PM)  

i love that he is actually enjoying the new bike.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP