today



jonas loves and i mean LOVES to help me clean. his favorite thing is to scrub the toilets with the brush. its definitely from his dad because im not that tidy and OCD. so this is him helping to clean the bathrooms.

okay, this isnt the best picture. i was trying to hurry before she moved, but she does this all the time, its so funny. one word. Thriller.

Mama  – (2/11/2008 8:46 PM)  

Just so you know.. you are the funniest person I know.

Callister  – (2/17/2008 5:41 PM)  

Tana, hey this is Dave's wife, Nicole. He gave me the address to your blog so that I could see your cute kids and the preggo photos you take. Darling kids! & Great photos! I'm 23 weeks along but I would LOVE for you to take some belly pics 2-3 weeks before the due date.

P.S. Don't chop Jonas' hair.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP