we be jammin'

so i got some apricots from my friend christina who knew someone who knew someone with an apricot tree and we decided to make jam. not just any jam. apricot pineapple to be exact. oh  and it is SO good.  a little preview.




we had three bags and i was naive to think that wasnt very much. we got 3 double batches out of them!  yikes. we'll have jam for ever.

the nayz  – (8/21/2008 10:05 AM)  

If you need to get rid of any jars, I would be more than happy to take any off your hands. I LOVE apricot pineapple jam-it's my flavorite!!

Staci

wormie  – (9/08/2008 10:25 PM)  

hey! i found your blog through my nightly blogstalking while bryant is out of town. so cute. we LOVED the jam. thanks again! xo, kamille

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP