dinnertime


somehow i missed this picture earlier, but i think its so funny! you'd think i'd said that we were going to have HER for dinner.  that expression is great. 

cherilyn  – (11/14/2008 9:10 AM)  

she's so cute! she looks petite, is she? can't wait to see your fam pictures.

Sartori Fam  – (11/17/2008 9:32 PM)  

Tana~ You probably don't remember me, but I am Joe Sartori's wife and I was checking out you irie art blog and was wondering if you are still taking photos of people. I love your photos, and we are way overdue for a family pic. I was wondering if you would be interested or willing to do it for us. You can email me at boshellm@hotmail.com or call 589-1589. Thanks~ Melissa

Jessica Kettle  – (11/19/2008 7:46 PM)  

thanks tana! btw- i am going to be on studio 5 on monday and one of YOUR family pics is going to be talked about on the show! you're all going to be famous. =)

jenilynd  – (11/21/2008 9:32 AM)  

I love this picture with her eyes! And that hat is FAB!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP